WELCOME SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
ICIS 2017 is the next of a bi-yearly conference that gathers the international ion source community during a week to discuss trends and challenges in the field, with the aim to foster synergies, promote stimulating discussions and new collaborations.
Leading scientists, physicists, engineers, and industrial partners will meet to discuss most aspects of ion source technology in a variety of applications. Approximately 250 people are expected to attend the event, the next of the series, being organized in Geneva, with the support of CERN.
Ion source experts rely on industry for jointly developing and supplying cutting edge technologies crucial for the realization of next generation applications. Industry can benefit from new concepts and advanced techniques developed at research laboratories to open new markets and may access knowledge transfer programs available in international laboratories like CERN.
The most relevant fields of technology involved in ion sources are: Vacuum, Radio Frequency, Plasma diagnostics, Beam Diagnostics, High Precision Mechanics, Magnets, Power Converters, Cryogenics, Superconductivity, Beam Dynamics, Modeling and Simulations, Controls.
As a sponsor or exhibitor, you will:
- Have the opportunity of being exposed and meet decision makers in the ion source community;
- Participate in the definition of new research trends in ion source technologies;
- Establish relationships with leading scientists and engineers and promote your business;
- Learn about collaboration opportunities with international research laboratories and how to access knowledge transfer programs
- Get the logo and link to the company’s website on the conference website
Opportunities for Sponsors
Logo and link on footer of EVERY page
Logo and link on sponsors/exhibitors page
Electronic version of logo, links and trademarks for inclusion in the conference program and on the website must be made available before September 1st 2017.
Advertising material in the conference bag
Choice of one item among Notepad, Pen or USB flash memory
Sponsorship of a coffee break
Signage acknowledging support will be placed at each coffee station,
|Wine & live music at the banquet||2000 CHF
Young talent’s awards
Price money of 1000 CHF for the best post-doc contributed oral presentation and 2×500 CHF for the best PhD student’s posters
Other forms of sponsorship may be considered upon request, please contact the Conference organization for more details firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment and shipping:
Payment is handled via the INDICO registration form of the conference.
Material must be made available before September 1st 2017. The shipping coordinated will be sent to the sponsor.
Opportunities for Exhibitors
An industrial exhibition is organized to encourage contacts and possible collaboration between industrial partners and ion source specialists.
Exhibit booths are positioned to maximize interaction opportunities with conference participants and exhibitors.
Poster display and coffee breaks are organized in the same area.
Up to 16 exhibit booths will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis.
The reservation becomes definite only after receipt of full payment.
Exhibitor registration 4000 CHF (16 available).
- One 3 x 2 m2 booth with a table, two chairs, white walls 2.5 m height;
- Wireless internet access at the booth;
- Electrical connection for the booth (230 V AC) and two-spot illumination (180 W);
- Front panel with company name;
- One full exhibitor registration, including Welcome Reception, Banquet, and Lunch on conference days;
- Recognition on the conference website.
The exhibition will take place from Monday Oct. 16th 10:00 to Friday Oct. 20th 12:00.
Please note that all exhibitors must be registered as participants, additional representative must register.
The conference venue is in Switzerland, conference outing and CERN visit are in France.
The layout of booths will be sent before the end of August 2017